Pages

January 18, 2012

FAREWELL 2011

Yes, I know it has already mid of January, but I think it's not too late to summarize the 2011 ;)
I just got inspired by Merry Riana in her blog http://www.merryriana.com/2012/01/merry-rianas-best-moments-in-2011/
So here I am.. In the middle of midnight, trying to summarize and make a proper farewell to 2011.. There's a lot of things happened to me on 2011, thanks God I save it all in pictures. I must admit, it's a busy year, some happy some stressful, yet it's so memorable..

Here are some my best moments in 2011:
1. TKMDII X (Temu Karya Mahasiswa Desain Interior Indonesia)
    Such an extraordinary experience to meet my fellow interior design students from around Indonesia...



2. New Students' Mentors Dismission



3. Spending quality time with my college friends
Swimming, watching movies, hang out, photography session, and so on..



4. My Final Assignment Preview, Exhibition, and Yudisium



5. First time to B.A.L.I
Exquisite island full of cultures, culinary, nice people, nice views, nice places.


  

6. My Family Vacation to West Java and Jogjakarta through Jakarta, also Bandung
There are a lot of beautiful places at West Java and Jogjakarta. Located in the middle of Java Island, these two provinces known best for its cultures and historical places. For example, Lawang Sewu building at Semarang, West Java is so well known because it has approximately 1000 doors. Also, there is ancient Borobudur Temple at border of West Java and Jogjakarta that used to be included in 7 wonders of the world.





7. Finally and the most memorable, My Graduation!!
Biggest thank to God, also my parents for supporting me mentally and financially so that I can finish my study for 4 years in Interior Design. Not an easy thing to do, there are hard times. But as a proverb says, when there is a will, there is a way..






Let's wait for 2012 to be better and many more good things will happen.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment